FDD ACQUISITION SERVICES
FLOATING DRY DOCK ACQUISITION SERVICES
SMC and USA-based dry dock experts DM Consulting (DMC) are partnering to jointly offer seamless end-to-end services to clients acquiring newbuilding or second-hand floating dry docks (FDD). The range of services offered under this partnership cover from project development, execution to operations phase of an FDD.
Combining SMC’s newbuilding management consultancy expertise with DMC’s dry dock operational and maintenance experience, clients are offered technical support across the complete lifecycle of FDD acquisitions and operations.
Complete chain of FDD acquisition services include:
- Acquisition project development
- Propose suitable build yards
- Support client tendering process
- Auditing build yards
- Shipbuilding contract negotiations
- Technical specification negotiations
- Plan approval
- Construction supervision
- Secondhand FDD pre-purchase inspections
- Secondhand FDD life extension work
- Facility upgrade services
- First dry-docking support
- FDD operational training
- FDD military certification
- FDD commercial certification
DM Consulting is a well reputed service provider of FDD operational, maintenance and training services to clients enabling them meet post-delivery operational challenges. As a dedicated dry dock specialist DMC brings over two decades of technical knowledge in dry dock engineering, maintenance and operations across government and private sectors.