Aiming to both enlarge and deepen the internal knowledge pool, Schulte Marine Concept initiated a series of training sessions for its personnel.
First of the series, held in Chinese Language for a “full penetration” was given to a first batch of trainees; hull supervisors, site managers, technical officers and project managers gathered on 8th and 9th of July in the training centre on the ground floor of the Schulte building.
Mainly welding-related topics like:
- Welding theory,
- Explaining and understanding welding positions,
- Welding of various materials,
- Visual examination of welding and welding defects,
- Welders and Welding Procedures Qualification
- Vessel Construction Monitoring, and
- Patrolling and Surveillance inspections for hull construction,
were covered by renowned experts from Llyod’s Register of Shipping.
The two-day training was highly interactive and entraining, denoting a great interest of the participants not to surf over the topics, but to deeply dive into the matters presented to them.
The exciting event is set to be carried out for batch of supervisors in the near future.